King Charles III fears Meghan Markle will exploit the Queen’s death in her podcast, asks Harry to stop it

WINDSOR, LONDON: Meghan Markle has pushed back the release date of a new episode of her Spotify podcast. The new episode is now scheduled to release on September 20, just a day after the state funeral for Queen Elizabeth II. But King Charles III is said to be “very concerned” that Meghan “will not understand the gravity of the situation” and will end up exploiting the death of Her Majesty.

The new monarch fears that the new episode of ‘Archetypes’ podcast will not just reveal exploiting private details of Her Majesty’s death, but will also paint Charles III in an unflattering light. “King Charles III has been apprised about Meghan’s podcast, and the prospect of a new episode could be the first interview that any member of the royal family makes after Queen Elizabeth’s passing,” a source told RadarOnline.com.

“It’s the last thing The King needs to be thinking about, at this time. But make no mistake, it’s a very serious problem,” the source continued. “The King does not want the Duchess of Sussex discussing anything about the family’s interactions or events surrounding this very solemn occasion.”

King Charles will ask aides to lobby Prince Harry to “convince Meghan to end the podcast once and for all,” claimed another source to the outlet. “King Charles is aware of what Meghan said in a recent interview: she never had to sign anything that restricted her from talking,” said the insider. “He knows Meghan is steadfast in her view and belief she, and not the family, is in control of what she says publicly.”

“But the King hopes that common sense, politeness, and restraint will ensure Meghan makes the right decision not to discuss anything about the Windsor family and his mother’s death,” added the insider. However, an insider close to the ‘Archetypes’ podcast warned that “if Meghan proceeds with her podcast, how can she not discuss the events of the last week?”

King Charles III and the Duchess of Sussex have always shared a close bond. The bond strengthened after Charles walked her down the aisle at her wedding to Harry after her father Thomas Markle dropped out at the last minute due to personal issues. But the bond started souring after Meghan and Harry decided to step down from their royal duties and move to the United States. It broke down further after Harry publicly revealed that the former Prince of Wales refused to take his calls and cut off security and financial support for Harry, Meghan, and their son, Archie, 3.

However, now it seems like the bond between the two is on the mending track after the King showed support to Harry and Meghan, during his first public address as King. “I want also to express my love for Harry and Meghan as they continue to build their lives overseas,” Charles, 73, said of his younger son, 37, and daughter-in-law, 40, in a pre-recorded video message that aired on TV on Friday, September 9.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex recently made their comeback to the royal family and even put up an incredible show of unity while making a rare joint appearance with Prince William and Kate Middleton outside Windsor Castle on Saturday, September 10, to inspect the floral tributes left by royal well-wishers to honor Queen Elizabeth II. A palace source revealed that the walkabout reunion of the two royal couples came after the new King Charles III ordered his warring son to keep their feud aside and reunite for the sake of their late grandmother, who passed away on September 8, 2022.

Source & Credit: ekushey-news.com

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.